Glenn Moore – President & CEO
Glenn has 13 years of LPG experience with one of the largest Midstream Oil & Gas companies in North America. Glenn started his career with Plains Midstream Canada ULC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Plains All American (PAA) in 2003 as a scheduler and rose to the level of Director in 2016. Glenn has had a number of responsibilities over his career, of which included:
- Scheduled propane and butane railcars, trucks, and pipelines.
- Marketed and traded LPG’s across North America and into Mexico.
- Managed fractionation, isomerization, storage, and rail throughputting facilities that serviced the US West Coast refinery markets.
- Was responsible for establishing and building an LPG office in Calgary in 2013.
- Currently manages a (USD) $250 Million dollar LPG book across North America, generating approximately (USD) $50 Millions dollars in profits.